Ms. Julie Cousineau specializes in civil and commercial litigation, as well as construction law.
In the course of her practice, she represents many clients who are active in the public, private and financial sectors. Ms. Cousineau has acted in many contract litigations raising complex and various issues pertaining to non-competition and confidentiality clauses as well as extraordinary recourses such as injunctions. Her long-standing experience also enables her to advise private corporations at all stages of their product distribution and sales business.
Ms. Cousineau’s litigation expertise helps her develop practical and efficient strategies that are focused on her clients’ business objectives.
She is a member of the firm’s SME Committee and also acts as a resource person for the Groupement des chefs d’entreprise du Québec.
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 1999
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2001
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Commercial Litigation Committee of the Canadian Bar Association
- Association of Québec Women in Finance
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Théâtre La Chapelle (2009-2010)
Publications by Julie Cousineau
- Laurence Bich-Carrière and Julie Cousineau