Cloé Potvin practices with the Labour and Employment Group. She joined Lavery in the fall of 2013 and completed her articles at the firm in 2016.
She obtained a bachelor’s degree in law, in the cooperative program, from the Université de Sherbrooke. While a student, she also worked in the legal department of a large Québec company. She spent the fall 2014 semester as an exchange student at the University of Leicester, in England. Cloé was also involved at the law faculty, both as a member of the welcoming committee and a volunteer with the study help centre.
- “Pay Equity Audits: The Québec Court of Appeal Renders Its Decision”, Need to Know Express, November 7, 2016
- “Dismissal without cause under federal law: The Supreme Court of Canada closes the door”, Need to Know, August 10, 2016
- “The lack of conclusive scientific evidence is not necessarily a fatal bar to proving causation in relation to an occupational disease, according to the Supreme Court of Canada”, Need to Know, July 22, 2016
- LL.B., Cooperative Program, Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2016
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar of Montréal
Read the publication