Nicolas Courcy focuses his practice on labour and employment law. He is called upon to advise and represent employers under provincial and federal jurisdiction with respect to collective and individual labour relations.
Mr. Courcy has also developed expertise in privacy and access to information law. Finally, he often advises on constitutional and administrative law matters.
In recent years, Mr. Courcy has been called upon to speak on subjects such as privacy management in the workplace, the impact of social media in the management of work relations, and privacy obligations.
He also sits on the board of directors of not-for-profit organizations.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the board of directors of the Fondation Les Amis des Estacades
- Chair of the board of directors of the Fondation du Cégep de Trois-Rivières
- Member of the board of directors of the Ateliers des Vieilles Forges
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2000
- Member of the Barreau du Québec