Katherine Athanasopoulos is a lawyer with the Business Law group and specializes in tax law. She joined Lavery in 2014, after working for another national law firm. She received her law degree from the Université de Montréal in 2014 as well as a master’s degree in Tax Law from HEC Montréal in 2018.
An active member of her community, Katherine participated in the Université de Montréal’s Legal Information Clinic. She has volunteered for non-profit organizations such as SIARI, the Jewish General Hospital, and the Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital. Katherine also participated in and received a grant from the Youth and Philanthropy Initiative to benefit the Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre.
- LL.M., Tax Law, HEC Montréal, 2018
- D.E.S.S., Tax Law, HEC Montréal, 2016
- École du Barreau, 2015
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017
- Hellenic Canadian Lawyers’ Association
Read the publication