Félix is a member of the Labour and Employment Law Group. He joined Lavery in 2015 as a student and completed his articles with the firm before being called to the Barreau du Québec.
Prior to undertaking his law studies, Félix worked for several years as a manager in the municipal sector. He also worked in the insurance and real estate industries. He holds a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of law (graduating with honours) from the Université du Québec à Montréal. He did a part of his business studies at the Université de Lausanne in Switzerland.
His practice is focused on various aspects of labour and employment law. He is particularly interested in issues related to hiring, termination of employment, disciplinary measures, labour standards, occupational health and safety, human rights and freedoms, restrictive employment covenants, and the interpretation and application of employment contracts. In addition, he frequently deals with unions in connection with certification files and the application of collective agreements.
Félix represents clients before the Administrative Labour Tribunal, grievance arbitrators, the civil courts, and with respect to claims and proceedings before the CNESST. He also gives seminars and presentations on various subjects relating to labour law and human resources management.
- Honour Roll, Bachelor of Law (2017)
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQAM (2015-2016)
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQAM (2014-2015)
- Professional Development, École du Barreau du Québec, 2017
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- B.A.A, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2011
- Student Exchange Program, Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Lausanne (HEC Lausanne), 2010
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2018
- Young Bar Association of Montreal