Félix Germek-Michaud is a member of the Labour and employment law group. He joined Lavery in 2015 and also articled with Lavery in 2018.
Félix completed a Bachelor in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Law with honours from the Université du Québec à Montréal. While a student, he interned in a labour law firm and studied abroad at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Before joining Lavery, Félix worked for several years as a city manager. He also worked in insurance and real estate.
- Honour Roll, Bachelor of Law (2017)
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQAM (2015-2016)
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQAM (2014-2015)
- Professional Development, École du Barreau du Québec, 2017
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- B.A.A, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2011
- Student Exchange Program, Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Lausanne (HEC Lausanne), 2010
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2018
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
Read the publication