Shan Jiang practices with the firm’s Business law group, focusing on securities law, mining law, and mergers and acquisitions. She holds a Bachelor of laws degree from the China University of Political Science and Law, and she obtained her Chinese legal profession certificate in 2009. Settling down in Montreal, she has also completed a master degree in International Business Law at Université de Montréal in 2011. In 2015, she obtained a Bachelor of laws degree from Université of Montréal.
She participated actively in community activities, especially as a volunteer for the Montreal Chinese Hospital Foundation.
Shan speaks fluent French, English and Mandarin.
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer for the Montreal Chinese Hospital Foundation
- Chinese legal profession certificate, 2009
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2015
- LL.M. in International business law, Université de Montréal, 2011
- LL.B., China University of Political Science and Law, 2010