Simon Rainville is a member of the Litigation group. He represents clients before administrative tribunals, the Court of Québec, the Superior Court, and the Court of Appeal. He primarily acts as counsel in matters involving civil and commercial law, transportation law, as well as construction law.
Mr. Rainville also has extensive experience with penal law, insurance law, and lengthy trials.
Mr. Rainville handles all aspects of contentious issues entrusted to him, from the overall litigation strategy to negotiations and the drafting of documents necessary to court proceeding. He is fluent in both official languages.
Mr. Rainville is also certified as a mediator by the Barreau du Québec.
- Co-author, L’encadrement légal du transport routier par véhicules lourds au Québec, CCH, 2012
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1998
- Certificate in journalism, Université Laval,1993
- B.Sc., political science, Université Laval, 1992
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1999
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Director, Association régionale de nage synchronisée Québec – Est du Québec and Québec Excellence Synchro
- Université Laval graduates association
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA)
- Certified mediator