Letta Wellinger is a member of our Business law group and practices primarily in the areas of commercial law, transactional law, and corporate reorganizations. Ms. Wellinger also practises in civil and commercial litigation.
She holds a Bachelor in Law from the Université de Sherbrooke and a Bachelor of Commerce from McGill University. She also completed a semester at Soongsil University in South Korea during the 2014-2015 academic year. Ms. Wellinger participated in the East Asia rounds of the Stetson International Moot Court Competition where she won the silver medal in the final round, the silver medal for the legal brief, and best oralist in the final round.
Ms. Wellinger is fluent in French, English, and Swiss-German.
Professional and community activities
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of La Fondation du Mont Notre-Dame de Sherbrooke inc.
- Lawyer Supervisor for projects of the Réseau national d’étudiant(e)s pro bono (PBSC), 2017-2018
- Vice President of Sponsorships, Executive Council of the Comité des finissants en droit (Graduating Students’ Committee), Université de Sherbrooke, 2014-2015
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
- Semester at Soongsil University, Seoul (South Korea), 2014
- B.Com., McGill University, 2011
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association, Saint-François
- Jeune Chambre de commerce de Sherbrooke
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2017