Alexandre Proulx is a member of the Business Law group who focuses on the areas of commercial financing and real estate.
Mr. Proulx joined the firm after having worked at Otéra Capital Inc., the commercial real estate financing division of the Caisse de dépôt et de placements du Québec.
He collaborates with various financial institutions on complex financing projects related to both movable and immovable property.
As part of his practice, Mr. Proulx negotiates, drafts and revises security interests, including mortgage deeds, suretyships, and subordination and assumption agreements. He also revises various specialized commercial contracts and conducts due diligence in connection with corporate financing.
Mr. Proulx also advises many companies on the establishment of financing for special projects, especially following mergers, acquisitions, restructuring and succession.
Professional and community activities
- Former member of the board of directors of the Nicolet Musée des religions du monde
- Construction law instructor for the Commission scolaire de la Riveraine
- Business law instructor for the Commission scolaire de la Riveraine
- École du Barreau du Québec, 2007
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2007