Emma-Sophie Hall joined the Lavery team as an articling student in 2018. In 2019, she completed her Bachelor of Laws in Civil Co-operative Law and a Master of Business Administration at the Université de Sherbrooke. She also completed a law course at Leicester University in England.
Alongside her university studies, Emma-Sophie was coordinator of the Support Centre of the Faculty of Law at the Université de Sherbrooke. She has also volunteered on various committees and as an ambassador for the faculty. Her engagement and outstanding academic results have earned her several faculty awards.
Emma-Sophie worked for the litigation group of a major Quebec corporation during the summer of 2017 and winter of 2019 as a law student. As well, in the fall of 2017, she undertook a clinical activity at the Court of Québec in Sherbrooke with the Honourable Judge Aubé.
- Dean’s Honor Roll, Academic Excellence, 2016-2017, 2017-2018
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke, to be obtained in 2019
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, to be obtained in 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Université de Sherbrooke, Civil trial of first instance, 2017
- Faculty of Law of Université de Sherbrooke, Ambassador, 2016-2018
- Support Centre of the Faculty of Law at the Université de Sherbrooke, tutor and coordinator, 2016-2018