Emma-Sophie Hall is a member of the firm's Labour and Employment Law Group. She joined the Lavery team as an articling student in 2020. Prior, she completed her Bachelor of Law and a Master of Business Administration at the Université de Sherbrooke. She also completed a semesterat Leicester University in England.
Alongside her university studies, Emma-Sophie was coordinator of the Tutoring Centre of the Faculty of Law at the Université de Sherbrooke. She has also volunteered on various committees and as an ambassador for the faculty.
Emma-Sophie worked as a law student for a major Quebec corporation during the summer of 2017 and winter of 2019.As well, in the fall of 2017, she undertook a clinical activity at the Court of Québec in Sherbrooke with the Honourable Judge Aubé.
- Dean’s Honor Roll, Academic Excellence, 2016-2017, 2017-2018
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2019
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Université de Sherbrooke, Civil trial of first instance, 2017
- Faculty of Law of Université de Sherbrooke, Ambassador, 2016-2018
- Support Centre of the Faculty of Law at the Université de Sherbrooke, tutor and coordinator, 2016-2018