Marc-Antoine Bigras is a member of the firm's Administrative Law Group. He joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2018. Before beginning his legal studies, Marc-Antoine completed a bachelor’s degree in history and a certificate in German, which enabled him to study in Germany and Austria. During his legal studies, Marc-Antoine developed a special interest in constitutional and administrative law.
As part of his professional education, Marc-Antoine had the opportunity to work at the Mile End Legal Clinic as an intern. He also completed an internship with a legal clinic in the United States. From these experiences, he acquired a keen interest in access to justice in Quebec.
Professional and community activities
- Mile End Legal Clinic, 2017–2018, Internship
- J.D., Université de Montréal, 2019
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2018
- Certificate in German, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- Bachelor’s degree in history, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016