Renaud Gravel is a member of the Litigation and Conflict Resolution group. His practice focuses primarily on insurance law and civil liability. He joined the Lavery team as a student in the spring of 2018, and completed his L.L.B. at the Université du Québec à Montréal in 2019.
During her studies, Renaud worked for a major Canadian insurance company as a personal property and casualty insurance agent. In addition, in the fall of 2018, he was a teaching assistant for the courses Business Law and Civil Law and Statutory Real Estate.
Active in student life, Renaud has been involved in several committees at his university, including the Business Law Committee and was a member of the executive committee of the Canadian Bar Association’s student section.
- Co-author, with Léonie Gagné, of "Autonomous Air Vehicles : Are they at the gates of our cities?", published by Lavery, October 3rd, 2019
- Co-author, with Stéphanie Destrempes, of “Franchising in Quebec”, written for The Franchise Voice, published by the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Chair, Fier Départ/Start Proud Montréal, 2016-2019.
- Chair, Business Law Committee of UQAM, 2017-2019.
- Representative of UQAM, Canadian Bar Association, 2017-2018.