Gabrielle Mathieu joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2018. She will complete her Bachelor of Law in the winter of 2019 and will be a candidate at the École du Barreau in 2020. During her studies, she was involved with organizations that included the Women and Law Committee and the Mediation Clinic at the Université de Montréal.
Before beginning her legal studies, Gabrielle completed a degree in art history, specializing in modern sculpture and architecture. She has taught at various colleges and worked in digital publishing, and was a young consultant for a project to showcase built heritage.
- Projets et utopies au Québec. Les années 1960 et 1970 : entre sculpture et architecture, Master's thesis, December 2014
Professional and community activities
- Director, 2017–2019, L’imprimerie, artists’ centre
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2019
- M.A., Art History, Université de Montréal, 2014
- B.A., Art History, Université de Montréal, 2011