Gabrielle Mathieu joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2018 and is currently an articling student at the firm. She holds a joint degree in civil and common law from McGill University.
Before beginning her legal studies, Gabrielle completed a degree in art history, specializing in modern sculpture and architecture. She has taught at various colleges and worked in digital publishing, and was a young consultant for a project to showcase built heritage.
- Projets et utopies au Québec. Les années 1960 et 1970 : entre sculpture et architecture, Master's thesis, December 2014
Professional and community activities
- Director, 2017–2019, L’imprimerie, artists’ centre
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2019
- M.A., Art History, Université de Montréal, 2014
- B.A., Art History, Université de Montréal, 2011