Eve-Lyne Morin is a member of the firm's Litigation Group who practises primarily in the areas of insurance law, civil liability and health law. In particular, her work is focused on product liability (manufacturer's and vendor's liability), hospital liability and professional liability matters, as well as personal injury cases.
Before joining Lavery, Ms. Morin worked in the Montreal offices of a major international business law firm where she was involved in a broad range of files in various fields, including product liability, construction law and consumer protection law. She also advised Canadian and multinational corporations on privacy law issues and the protection of personal information, language requirements and other legal requirements for doing business in Québec.
Professional and community activities
- While attending law school, Ms. Morin volunteered as a legal researcher for an organization providing legal support for disabled persons.
- She also has been involved in the Legal Information Clinic at Université de Montréal offering free legal information to the community.
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2014
- BA (International Studies), Université de Montréal, 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Advocates’ Society
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montréal
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association