Maude Colpron joined Lavery as a student in 2019. In 2020, She completed her bachelor of law, in the cooperative program, as well as a masters of business administration, at the Université de Sherbrooke. She also completed a study session at the Université Catholique de Lyon in France.
In addition to her studies, Maude was responsible for logistics for the Faculty of Law’s Mentoring Committee. She has also volunteered with Pro Bono Student Canada.
Maude worked in her first co-op placement for a large pharmaceutical company, which gave her the opportunity to make use of her knowledge of business administration.
Professional and community activities
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2017-2018, volunteer
- Centre d’entraide à l’étude en droit (student peer support center) at the Université de Sherbrooke, 2018-2019
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2020
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2020
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Mentoring committee, Université de Sherbrooke, 2018-2019, responsible for logistics