Julien Ducharme is a member of the Business Law group.
His practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions and corporate law. In this role, Julien represents and assists clients on their business projects, in addition to advising them on the implementation of innovative strategies aimed at achieving their development and growth objectives.
His analytical skills combined with his understanding of business issues enable him to help clients meet their business challenges.
- Representation of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in connection with an investment in Top Aces Inc.
- Representation of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in private placements and equity investments with Groupe WSP Global Inc.
- Representation of Wraith Holdings International Limited in the acquisition of rights in the clothing brand Bench.
- Represented Neuvoo.ca on a $53M equity investment by an institutional investor.
- Representation of Fix Auto Inc. in the acquisition of the ProColor banner.
- “Le Conseil de l'Europe et la Convention européenne des droits de l'homme,” International Law Yearbook, 5 Int'l L. Y.B. p. 103 (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws with Distinction (LL.L.), University of Ottawa, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Canadian Bar Association