Frédéric Boivin Couillard joined Lavery as a student in 2019. He completed the joint civil law and common law program at the Université de Montréal in 2019. As part of his degree, Frederic had the opportunity to act as Treasurer of the Association des Étudiant(e)s en Droit de l’Université de Montréal. He also represented the Faculty of Law at Law Without Walls, an international program aiming at developing innovation and creativity in business, law and technology.
Frédéric also completed an undergrad in Commerce, specializing in Finance, at the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University. As part of his degree, he participated in an international exchange at the prestigious University of New South Wales in Australia. As a student, Frederic also worked in portfolio management for an independent firm in Montréal. Frédéric is currently a CFA Level III candidate. The CFA designation is globally recognized and attests to the completion of a rigorous and comprehensive study program in the field of investment management and research analysis.
Professional and community activities
- CFA, June 2019, Level III Candidate
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Université de Montréal, 2019 ?
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université de Montréal, 2019 ?
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, Specialization in Finance, Concordia University, 2016 ?
- Microprogram in Entrepreneurship and SME Management, Université Laval, 2013