Caroline Bourbonnais is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Conflict Resolution Group. She practises primarily in the areas of family and estate law.
Having worked on a number of files involving multiple and complex legal issues, Ms. Bourbonnais has acquired extensive knowledge of the legal and procedural principles necessary for the effective conduct of her clients’ files. In the various mandates entrusted to her, she assists and advises her clients in making the appropriate strategic decisions to ensure their rights are fully respected.
She has also contributed to a number of major files involving lengthy trials.
Her litigation practice regularly leads Ms. Bourbonnais to plead before the Superior Court of Quebec, the Court of Quebec, and the Quebec Court of Appeal.
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer with SAGE (Service d’avocats de garde en matière familiale) (family law duty counsel service)
- Volunteer for the Collectif des femmes immigrantes du Québec (CFIQ)
- Pro Bono service of the Young Bar of Montréal (Régie du logement) (Rental Board)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2009
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Association of Family Law Lawyers of Québec