Wiam Mahroug is a member of the Business Law group. Her practice focuses on securities and mergers and acquisitions.
Wiam advises and represents clients from the public and private sectors in their mergers and acquisitions activities, as well as in matters of regulation, financing and governance.
Wiam is a hard-working, meticulous and determined lawyer who is committed to achieving the desired results. Thanks to her international experience, she is able to adapt easily to a constantly changing environment.
Wiam puts clients first and gives crucial importance to the relationship of trust with them, which she believes is the key to successful collaboration.
Before joining Lavery, Wiam practiced transactional law with an international law firm.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal’s socio-cultural committee.
- Member of the Jeunes Alliés de Moisson Montréal
- Éducaloi volunteer trainer
- LL.B., Université Laval, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2016
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal