Eva Fog is a member of the Family, Personal and Estate Law group.
She focuses her practice on family law, particularly divorce, separation, child custody, relocation, property division, and child and spousal support. Eva has worked on several major cases involving significant financial stakes and has successfully pleaded before the Superior Court of Québec.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Civil Law and a Juris Doctor in Common Law from the Université de Montréal. Prior to entering law school, she earned a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Distinction from Concordia University and was on the Dean's List each year.
Professional and community activities
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal Continuing Education Committee
- Juris Doctor, North American Common Law, Université de Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Université de Montréal, 2016
- Honours Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Hon.), Concordia University, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Association des avocats et avocates en droit de la famille du Québec (A.A.A.D.F.Q.)