Jérémie Beltrame is a member of the Labour and Employment Law group. His main area of practice is occupational health and safety. He has particular experience in matters relating to the funding of compensation plans.
In the course of his practice, Mr. Beltrame regularly argues before administrative tribunals and the courts.
Mr. Beltrame earned his bachelor's degree from the Université de Sherbrooke through a co-op program. That gave him the opportunity to complete two internships in a pan-Canadian company and one in a major private firm.
- Jérémie Beltrame, “Une première : Coupable d’homicide involontaire pour la mort d’un travailleur” [A first: Guilty of manslaughter for the death of a worker], Prévention au travail, Spring 2019, vol. 32/1
- Citation for Academic Excellence, Université de Sherbrooke, Faculty of Law (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Faculty of Law Dean’s List, Université de Sherbrooke (2015, 2016, 2017)
- LL.B, Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- Diploma of College Studies in Nursing, CEGEP de Saint-Laurent, 2013