Stéphane Martin is a partner in the Business Law group and focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and corporate law, financing and banking law, and real estate law.
He has developed particular expertise in setting up bank financing for various financial institutions and clients operating in different fields, including real estate, as well as in the realization of security interests for these same institutions. In addition, Mr. Martin regularly handles corporate law matters, more specifically mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and the drafting of shareholder agreements.
- Lecture to the Quebec Outfitters Federation on the terms and conditions of the sale/acquisition of an outfitter
- Lectures to various financial institutions on the different aspects and terms of bank financing
- Licentiate in Law (LL.L), University of Ottawa, 1990
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Municipal Councillor on the Municipal Council of the town of Lac-Sergent
- Member of the Board of Directors of Fondation Santé Portneuf