Cinthia Gauvreau is a paralegal in the labour and employment law department. Her work focuses on files submitted to the Administrative Labour Tribunal concerning employment-related injuries and occupational diseases. She also deals with penal matters (statements of offence involving the CNESST, CCQ, RBQ) and labour relations matters (collective agreements, grievances, harassment, etc.).
She performs case law and doctrinal research for the lawyers in her department. In addition, she researches and analyzes criminal records for a variety of clients and participates in monitoring legislative developments in labour law.
- Special award for excellence in paralegal studies for the class of 2012
- University of Montréal, Certificate in occupational health and safety, 2016 to 2019
- Ahuntsic College, Diploma of College Studies (Paralegal studies), 2012
- University of Québec at Montréal, Certificate in Social and Employment law, 2009
- De Maisonneuve College, Diploma of College Studies (Social sciences), 2007
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Association of Paralegals, 2016