Yohann Levy joined the Lavery team in 2022 and will be articling with the firm in 2023. He holds a Bachelor of Laws from the Université du Québec à Montréal, as well as a Juris Doctor from the Université de Montréal.
Throughout his studies, Yohann participated in several extracurricular activities. He volunteered in various student committees, as well as with the UQÀM Legal Clinic and the Quebec Innocence Project. Wanting to have a positive impact on his community, he is also very involved in the youth department of the Communauté sépharade unifiée du Québec. He is also the president of a leadership program where he encourages young adults to participate in social and volunteer activities.
Prior to joining Lavery, Yohann worked for an international law firm in Montreal where he practiced mainly in business law and commercial litigation. He also assisted an author in her jurisprudential and doctrinal research for publication purposes.
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2021
- J.D., Université de Montréal, 2022
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Jewish Law Students Association of UdeM, Common Law Representative, 2021-2022
- Communauté sépharade unifiée du Québec, Volunteer, since 2015
- UQÀM Legal Clinic, Volunteer, 2018-2019
- Quebec Innocence Project, Volunteer, 2020