Camille Desjardins will join Lavery as a student in 2023 and will be articling at the firm in 2024. She is currently pursuing her Law Degree at Laval University at the same time as completing a Bachelor of Art in International Relations and Public Affairs with a concentration in Management and Public Affairs.
During her studies, she was involved in the Pro Bono Students Canada program, the Bureau d’information juridique as a volunteer and in numerous other student associations, such as the Simulation francophone des Nations Unies à l’Université Laval, as a sociocultural Vice President.
Camille also acquired legal knowledge and abilities by working as a law student at the Tribunal administratif du travail.
- LL.B., Laval University, expected to be completed in 2023
- B.A., Laval University, expected to be completed in 2022
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Tribunal administratif du travail, 2022, Law student
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2021-2022, Volunteer
- Simulation francophone des Nations Unies à l’Université Laval, 2021-2022, Sociocultural Vice-President
- Bureau d’information juridique de l’Université Laval, 2021, Volunteer