Maxime Bergeron Student
Maxime Bergeron will be joining the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2023 and will do his internship at the firm in 2024. He is currently completing his license in civil law at the University of Ottawa.
During his studies, Maxime organized various events with major firms and other stakeholders in the business community as part of his mandate as vice-president of social affairs for his student association.
During his final year of university, he will also participate in a clinical teaching program with a lawyer in private practice in Gatineau.
- Dean’s Honour List, Academic Excellence, University of Ottawa, 2020-2021
- LL.L., License in civil law, University of Ottawa, expected completion in 2023
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- University of Ottawa’s Business Law Association, 2021-2022, Vice president social affairs
- Grand frère/Grande sœur program, helping student program of University of Ottawa, 2021-2022
- Uottawa Law Classic (hockey) for the benefit of Luke Richardson Foundation (DIFD) 2022