In addition to being certified as a mediator by the Barreau du Québec, Pierre-L. Baribeau acts as counsel to senior executives and the boards of directors of private and public corporations and organizations, both in Québec and the other Canadian provinces. He also acts as legal counsel in class actions in Québec, Canada and the United States.
In addition, his practice covers the areas of labour law (he has negotiated more than 250 collective agreements), employment law and administrative law.
Author - articles on labour law
Guest speaker for both private and public provincial and national organizations in Québec and Canada
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada in Labour and Employment Law, since 2006
- Recognized by The Canadian Legal LEXPERT® Directory in Labour Relations – Management, since 2009
- The Pro Bono-Rajpattie-Persaud Award by the Quebec Branch of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA – Québec), 2013
- The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal, November 21, 2012
- The LEXPERT®/ American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada in Labour and Employment Law, since 2006
- D.S.A. (2nd cycle), HEC Montréal, 1979
- B.C.L., McGill University, 1974
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1975