Nadine Landry is a partner who focuses her practice in the area of citizenship and immigration law. A member of Lavery’s Labour law group, she specializes in the areas of employee mobility and economic immigration. She represents and advises businesses about hiring foreign workers and transferring key employees to Canada.
Ms. Landry also acts on behalf of individuals, including entrepreneurs, investors, senior executives, and skilled workers, wishing to settle in Canada on a temporary or permanent basis.
Ms. Landry also has work experience in the cultural milieu and several years’ involvement in national and international sports communities. She has sat on several boards of directors and also served as president of Synchro-Canada for a few years.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Immigration Law, 2018
- DESS in management of cultural organizations, HEC Montréal, 2005
- LL.B., Université de Montréal and Osgoode Hall Law School (York University), 1996
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 1998
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Vice-chair of the immigration and citizenship section of the Canadian Bar Association, Québec Branch
- Quebec Immigration Lawyers Association
- Director of various non-profit organizations, corporations, and foundations
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
Publications by Nadine Landry
- Carolyne Corbeil , Luc Pariseau and Nadine Landry
News/Press release by Nadine Landry
- Pierre-L. Baribeau , Josianne Beaudry , René Branchaud , Jules Brière , Richard Burgos , Marie-Claude Cantin , Louis Charette , Eugene Czolij , Pierre Denis , Norman A. Dionne , Raymond Doray , Louis-Martin Dubé , Nicolas Gagnon , Michel Gélinas , Caroline Harnois , Jean Hébert , Richard A. Hinse , Pierre Marc Johnson , Nadine Landry , Bernard Larocque , Guy Lavoie , Jean Legault , Guy Lemay , Jean Martel , Patrick A. Molinari , Philip Nolan , Luc Pariseau , Jacques Paul-Hus , Louis Payette , Elisabeth Pinard , Sylvain Poirier , François Renaud , Marc Rochefort , Ian Rose , Raphaël H. Schachter , Jean-Yves Simard , Gerald Stotland , Philippe Tremblay , Jean-Philippe Turgeon , André Vautour and Yanick Vlasak