We believe it is as important to prevent lawsuits as it is to settle them. That's why our commercial litigation team is prepared to take the appropriate actions at every step of the process, whether legal proceedings are planned or not. By combining their extensive litigation experience with the know-how of their network of professionals they will easily meet your highest expectations.
Whether you are a major corporation or an SME in the manufacturing, financial services, real estate, distribution, or new economy sectors, you will find the answers you seek.
- Dispute prevention and resolution, including breach of contract
- Restraint of trade
- Breach of confidentiality
- Unfair competition
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial leases
- Intellectual property
- Trademark enforcement and compliance
- Product liability
- Banking litigation, commercial paper, bills of exchange, security, realizing on security, and other financial transactions
- Libel, slander and defamation
- Real estate litigation
- Consumer protection
Top of page
Lavery at a glance
An independent law firm, offering the full range of legal services to business. More than 200 lawyers in Montreal, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières and Ottawa. Member of the World Services Group, an international network of service firms with offices in more than 115 countries.