Nadia Hanine is a member of the Business Law Group. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions and commercial law, and as such, Nadia drafts and negotiates various commercial agreements.
She obtained a Bachelor of Laws from the Université du Québec à Montréal in 2014 and a Juris Doctor from the Université de Montréal in 2016. She is currently working towards a Master in North American Common Law at the Université de Montréal. Her thesis examines contractual terms in connection with private M&A in Delaware.
During her studies, Nadia worked as a researcher and proofreader for Professor Michelle Thériault in business law.
Nadia was actively involved in her faculty during her studies. She volunteered with both Pro Bono UQÀM and the UQAM Legal Clinic. Her volunteer work extends beyond the field of law as she also devotes time to organize fundraisers for the Clinique d’investigation neuro-cardique (CINC) of the CHU Sainte-Justine, a cause that is dear to her heart.
- Mes Louis Charrette, Jonathan Lacoste-Jobin, Luc Thibaudeau (partners), Nadia Hanine and Marie-Catherine Ducharme (students-at-law), Droit de la consommation et de la concurrence, Fascicules 2 & 3, JurisClasseur Québec, Montréal, LexisNexis, 2014
- LL.M., Université de Montréal, in progress
- J.D., Université de Montréal, 2016
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Nadia volunteers at the Neurocardiology Investigation Clinic (CINC) at CHU Sainte-Justine.