Jordy Philippe Bernier practises primarily in the fields of civil and commercial litigation and business law. He has a variety of different mandates in the context of his multidisciplinary practice, particularly in the areas of manufacture's and vendor's liability and debt recovery and collection. He also assists in setting up corporate finance structures.
Jordy acquired a masters of business administration (MBA) in the cooperative program at the Université de Sherbrooke and he draws on his skills in strategic management and value creation in conducting diagnostics of businesses for clients and presenting integrated organizational restructuring plans to executives and members of boards of directors.
On the strength of this experience, Jordy assists entrepreneurs in all areas of the existence and operations of their companies, particularly concerning their corporate structure, the relationship between shareholders, corporate finance and intellectual property issues.
- Contribution to the employment law bulletin: Social media: when the court declares the evidence inadmissible, February 2017.
- Teaching assistant at the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke , 2016
- Winner of the prize for excellence in legal writing from Les Éditions Yvon Blais
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- M.B.A., Université de Sherbrooke, 2018