Eve-Lyne Morin is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. Her practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and construction law.
Before joining Lavery, Ms. Morin worked in the Montreal offices of a major international business law firm where she was involved in a broad range of files in various fields, including product liability, construction law and consumer protection law. She also advised Canadian and multinational corporations on privacy law issues and the protection of personal information, language requirements and other legal requirements for doing business in Québec.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2014
- BA (International Studies), Université de Montréal, 2012
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Advocates’ Society
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montréal
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association