Maude Colpron joined Lavery as a student in 2019. She is presently completing her bachelor of law, in the cooperative program, as well as a masters of business administration, at the Université de Sherbrooke. She will be going to study at the Université Catholique de Lyon in the fall of 2019 as part of a student exchange program.
During her studies, Maude worked in her first co-op placement for a large pharmaceutical company, which gave her the opportunity to make use of her knowledge of business administration.
Professional and community activities
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2017-2018, volunteer
- Centre d’entraide à l’étude en droit (student peer support center) at the Université de Sherbrooke, 2018, volunteer
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, expected in 2020
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, expected in 2020
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Mentoring committee, Université de Sherbrooke, 2018-2019, responsible for logistics