Michaël Pageau is a member of the Business Law group and specializes in tax law. His practice covers all aspects of tax law, including corporate reorganizations, domestic and cross-border transactions, tax planning and consumption taxes.
Michaël advises individuals and businesses on both Canadian and international tax matters. He is also solicited in matters involving the application of consumption taxes (GST/HST and QST).
In addition, he assists companies and their employees in setting up and implementing stock option plans. His expertise also extends to personal and corporate income tax.
- “Impacts of legislative changes subsequent to the facts in dispute,” 8th Symposium on Taxation at Université Laval, 2019
- Master in Taxation (M.Fisc.), Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Université Laval, 2015
- Certificate in Administration, Université du Québec à Rimouski, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)