Michaël Pageau is a member of the Business Law group and focuses his practice on tax law.
Before joining Lavery Lawyers, Michaël worked for an international accounting firm. As part of the Lavery taxation team, he has assisted both individuals and companies with audit and objection matters. He has also participated in implementing tax reorganizations involving Canadian and foreign companies.
- “Impacts of legislative changes subsequent to the facts in dispute,” 8th Symposium on Taxation at Université Laval, 2019.
- Master in Taxation (M.Fisc.), Université de Sherbrooke, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Université Laval, 2015
- Certificate in Administration, Université du Québec à Rimouski, 2013
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2016