Elizabeth is an associate with the firm's Employment and Labour Law Group.
For her studies, she did her Bachelor of Law and also went on to complete the Short Graduate Program in Labour and Law at the Université de Montréal. While in university, she worked for a professor as a research assistant in industrial relations.
She was called to the Barreau du Québec in 2017 and initially worked as a lawyer-investigator for a law firm specialized in labour law, where she acquired experience in preventing and settling disputes, and advised public and private organizations on problematic situations arising in the workplace.
In addition, in 2018, Elizabeth was certified as a mediator in civil matters generally by the Barreau du Québec. She particularly acts as a mediator in her area of specialization in labour relations.
- The new collective bargaining and dispute arbitration regime for fire safety services: Understanding it and preparing for it (translation), November 2019
- Absenteeism, incompetence and discipline: traps to avoid and best practices, presentation given to the Québec Trucking Association Inc. (translation), November 2019
- Recent developments in employment law and issues related to telework (translation), November 2019
- Short Graduate Program in Law and Labour (Master's level), Université de Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor of Law, Université de Montréal, 2016