Elizabeth is an associate with the firm's Employment and Labour Law Group.
She has acted as a lawyer-investigator and has specific experience in the prevention and treatment of psychological harassment and incivility in the workplace. Since 2018, Elizabeth has also been a mediator certified with the Barreau du Québec in, among other areas, labour relations.
In her practice, she also advises employers in the public, para-public and private sectors on matters relating to human resources management and labour relations.
Elizabeth is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the Université de Montréal and has also completed the Short Graduate Program in Labour and Law. While in university, Elizabeth worked with a professor as a research assistant in industrial relations.
- Trends in termination of employment: good practices and pitfalls to avoid (translation), May 2020
- Telework and COVID-19: legal issues and practical advice (translation), April 2020
- The new collective bargaining and dispute arbitration regime for fire safety services: Understanding it and preparing for it (translation), November 2019
- Absenteeism, incompetence and discipline: traps to avoid and best practices, presentation given to the Québec Trucking Association Inc. (translation), November 2019
- Recent developments in employment law and issues related to telework (translation), November 2019
- Short Graduate Program in Law and Labour (Master's level), Université de Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor of Law, Université de Montréal, 2016