David Nachfolger is a member of the Labour Law group and practices primarily in the field of business immigration, more specifically in connection with immigration issues as they relate to multinational corporations in Canada and abroad.
The services he provides include support to all business operations of client corporations by way of comprehensive immigration and visa services, including global mobility strategy policies and planning, temporary residence and work permits, permanent residence applications, citizenship issues, challenges to findings of inadmissibility and family sponsorship.
Moreover, David Nachfolger frequently assists corporate clients in securing authorizations required so that employees are able to work outside Canada with the necessary foreign status.
He assists clients with their communication and mobility strategies in periods of change, growth and crisis.
Given his significant immigration practice in a national firm, clients seeking global mobility services often come to rely on strategic communications advice spanning beyond their initial legal needs.
- "Proposal for Equality and Diversity on the Continent.", Author of the Comparative Report for the European Youth Forum to the National Youth Council of Russia, Moscow, December 2, 2005
- "With the Power of Youth Behind Us. Article in Identity.", published by the American Jewish Committee, New York, December 2005
- "An Inter-Faith Perspective.", Address to the Interreligious Youth Forum of the World Council of Churches, Geneva, November 2005
- "Young Leaders Speak. Plenary Sitting Speaker.", American Jewish Committee International Leadership Conference, Washington, DC, May 9, 2005
- "A Global Youth Perspective.", Plenary Sitting Speaker at the Conference of the Canadian Federation of Students, Montreal, January 26, 2005
- Conference Scholarship Recipient of the American Bar Association Forum on Air & Space Law (2012)
- Graduate Certificate in Air and Space Law, McGill University, 2012
- B.C.L./LL.B. (with distinction), McGill University, 2004
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science (with distinction), Concordia University, 2001
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since, 2013