Florence Fournier has been a paralegal since 2014 and is a member of the Corporate Services team where she works in different areas of business law.
She assists lawyers practising in corporate law and helps prepare legal documents required for various business transactions.
Ms. Fournier is also involved in the incorporation, organization, continuation, merger, dissolution, and registration of companies, and in amendments to their articles of incorporation. In addition, she reviews the corporate status of corporations and updates minute books and corporate records.
- Certificate in Law, Université de Montréal, 2017
- Certificate in Psychology, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2016
- Certificate in Social and Labour Law, Université du Québec à Montréal, 2015
- Diploma in Paralegal Studies, Collège Ahuntsic, 2014
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Association of Paralegals (CAP)