Sandrine Masri will join the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2022, and will be articling with the firm in 2024. She is currently completing her law degree at McGill University with a minor in Political Science.
Sandrine is also a Junior Managing Editor at the McGill Journal of Law and Health and a caseworker at the Legal Information Clinic at McGill. She also completed an internship at UQAM’s International Clinic for the Defense of Human Rights prior to her university studies.
Professional and community activities
- McGill Journal of Law and Health, 2021-present, Junior Managing Editor
- Legal Information Clinic at McGill, 2020-present, Caseworker
- UQAM’s International Clinic for the Defense of Human Rights, 2019, Intern
- B.C.L./J.D., joint degree in Civil Law and Common Law, McGill University, expected to be completed in 2023
- Minor in Political Science, McGill University, expected to be completed in 2023
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Translation committee of the McGill Law Students Association, 2020 – present
- Law Needs Feminism Because – McGill Chapter, 2019-present, Vice-President of Communications and Vice-President of Events
- Criminal Law McGill, 2020-2021, President