Émile Ste-Marie Student
Émile Ste-Marie joined the Lavery team as a student in 2022. He will be articling at the firm in 2024. In june 2022, he will graduate in law from Laval University.
During his studies, Émile was very involved in his Faculty. His diversified involvements, such as the Professional Affairs Committee (CAP) or as a volunteer in the Legal Information Office (BIJ), led him, in his third year of undergraduate studies, to assume the role of President of the Laval University Law Students’ Association for the year 2021-2022.
- LL.B., Laval University, expected in 2022
- DEC, Sciences, Letters and Art, Cégep Ste-Foy, 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Laval University Law Students’ Association Laval (AED), 2021-2022, President
- Professional Affairs Committee (CAP), 2020-2021, Vice-President of Public Service
- Comité d’arts et de musique des étudiants en droit de l’Université Laval (CAMDUL), 2019-2021, Vice-President of Finance
- Professional Affairs Committee (CAP), 2019-2020, First year Representative
- Legal Information Office (BIJ) of Laval University, 2020, Volunteer