Maria Garcia Camino is joining Lavery team for her bar internship in 2023. She is currently finishing her bachelor’s in civil law at Université de Sherbrooke, where is also completing a specialized graduate diploma in Common law and Transnational law (Juris doctor).
During her studies, Maria worked for a claims management company specializing in insurance where she was able to develop her knowledge in various insurance spheres.
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, Expected graduation in 2022
- J.D, Université de Sherbrooke, Expected graduation in 2022
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Comité de la Coupe Face-à-Face de l’Université de Sherbrooke, 2021-2022, Présidente
- Comité de la Coupe Face-à-Face de l’Université de Sherbrooke, 2020-2021, Vice-présidente
- Townshipper’s Association Legal Information Clinic, 2022, Student coordinator
- Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Law Moot, 2021-2022, Researcher for Université de Sherbrooke