Florence Hakier Student
Phone number819 346-4139
Florence Hakier joined Lavery as a student in 2023 and will be working for the firm this summer as part of an internship. She is currently pursuing her law degreeat Université de Sherbrooke.
Duringherstudies, Florence becameinvolved in herfaculty to help students and introducethem to various aspects of the legal world.
In the fall of 2022, as part of anotherinternship, she also had the opportunity to work with a human rights and health lawyer where she was able to develop her legal knowledge and skills.
- Fournier Demers Bureau Borduas scholarship, 2022
- Davies Award, 2022
- Wilson & Lafleur Award, 2022
- Éditions Yvon Blais Award of Excellence in Legal Writing 1st year, 2022
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, expected to graduate in 2024
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Journal L'Obiter, 2022-present, Chief Proofreader
- Centre d'entraide à l'étude en droit of the Université de Sherbrooke, 2022-present, Tutor
- Notarial Law Committee of the Université de Sherbrooke, 2022-2023, Coordinator