Geneviève Mathieu Lawyer
Geneviève is a member of the Business Law group and primarily practices in the areas of private financing and financial services.
She began her career practicing mainly in the area of commercial law for a private company engaged in real estate activities, as well as for a publicly-traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and operating in the dairy industry.
Geneviève completed her Bachelor of Civil Law degree at the University of Montreal (UdeM), as well as a Bachelor of Political Science degree (international relations major) at the University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM). Geneviève is in the process of obtaining her Juris Doctor degree in North American Common Law at the University of Montreal.
- Juris Doctor, North American Common Law, University of Montreal, 2024
- Admitted to the Quebec Bar Association (Barreau du Québec), 2020
- LL.B., University of Montreal, 2019
- Bachelor of Political Science (international relations major), University of Quebec at Montreal, 2016
- Certificate in Chinese Law, China University of Political Science and Law, 2019
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- President/founder, University of Montreal's Fiscal Law committee, 2016 to 2019
- Moot court competition, corporate/securities law, University of Montreal, 2018
- International Civil Aviation Organisation simulation in Montreal, University of Quebec at Montreal, 2016
- United Nations simulation in New York, University of Quebec at Montreal, 2016