Lavery is pleased to welcome the following professionals as partners in the firm:
- Dave Bouchard, Labour and Employment Law
- Brittany Carson, Labour and Employment Law
- Stéphanie Destrempes, Franchising and Distribution
- Ali El Haskouri, Corporate Law
- Marie-Nancy Paquet, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
These talented lawyers who are rising to the rank of partner have shown a strong commitment to the firm and the profession in recent years, and they brilliantly embody Lavery’s values: Excellence, Collaboration, Audacity and Entrepreneurship.
We offer them our congratulations on this significant achievement in their legal careers. The diversity in background of these new partners is a testament to the depth of our 360° service offering and our desire to be a growth partner for companies doing business in Quebec.