Areas of practice
Carolyne Corbeil is a member of the Business law group and specializes in tax law. She focuses primarily on the taxation of corporations and their shareholders, mainly with regard to reorganizations and the purchase and sale of corporations.
Ms. Corbeil’s practice also includes the application of indirect tax laws. She specializes in tax and estate planning.
- Speaker at a taxation seminar of the Association de planification fiscale et financière, 2010
Professional and community activities
- Volunteer for the Terry Fox Run in New York City, 2011
- Specialized graduate diploma in taxation, HEC Montréal, 2008
- Co-op MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2006
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2005
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2007
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Fiscal and Financial Planning Association
Publications by Carolyne Corbeil
- Carolyne Corbeil , Luc Pariseau and Nadine Landry