Judith Houle-Couture is a member of the Business law group. She focuses her practice in the areas of commercial law and business transactions and is involved in the drafting of business agreements, providing legal support to business projects, and various business transactions (service, distribution, representation, supply, licencing and manufacturing agreements) particularly for Québec SMEs in the manufacturing sector.
Ms. Houle-Couture’s former professional experience in Latin American market development, mostly in Mexico, has allowed her to gain knowledge and skills in that field, all the while developping a mastery of the Spanish language and facilitating her active involvement in cases requiring such skills.
Her past profesionnal experience and university studies in public affairs and international relations, as well as law, helped her develop a strong interest in business, agriculture, international trade, and languages, all while sharpening her skills in negotiation, representation, transport logistics, and project management.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2013
- B.A. in public affairs and international relations, Université Laval, 2010
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2015
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
- Member of the Alumni trade mission committee of Université Laval, Montréal section
- Member of the SME committee
- Volunteer at Fondation Montréal inc.
Publications by Judith Houle-Couture
- Édith Jacques and Judith Houle-Couture