Dzenan Zulji focuses his practice primarily in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, specifically in connection with matters related to manufacturer and vendor liability. He also practices in the area of business law, drafting service agreements for healthcare professionals as well as various contracts in the tech sector.
Dzenan joined Lavery in 2018 after completing his articling for the Québec Bar Association and two COOP program internships. During his university studies, Dzenan also completed an internship as an accounting analyst as part of the MBA portion of his program. Additionally, he completed an internship with an international law firm as a marketing and business development assistant.
During his law studies, he took part in a legal aid clinic—civil law section—and made the Dean’s list. He was actively involved in the law graduates committee and served as student ambassador in connection with the faculty’s recruiting activities. He also completed a semester at the Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium, where he studied comparative European law.
- French, English and Serbo-croatian
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2015
News/Press release by Dzenan Zulji
- Annie Pouliot , Marika Couture-Houle , Letta Wellinger , Mylène Boisvert , Jean-François Bilodeau , Kay-Sandra Boyer , Marie-Claude Lacaille , Katy Pelletier and Dzenan Zulji