Deyven Vachon joined Lavery’s in 2015 and is currently articling for the firm. During his university studies, Deyven completed two co-op internships with our firm. In addition, he also completed an internship on equipment loan financing with an international financial institution as part his academic training’s MBA stream.
Mr. Vachon was involved with Université de Sherbrooke’s LL.B./MBA student association throughout his university studies and was also part of the editorial team for the university’s law review (R.D.U.S.). He also spent a semester at the Free University of Brussels, in Belgium, where he studied comparative European and international law.
Professional and community activities
- Editor, Revue de Droit de l’Université de Sherbrooke (R.D.U.S.)
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, 2016
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Vice-president, Association des étudiantes et étudiants du programme LL.B./MBA de l’Université de Sherbrooke, 2015-2016
- Secretary-treasurer, Association des étudiantes et étudiants du programme LL.B./MBA de l’Université de Sherbrooke, 2014-2015