Deyven Vachon joined Lavery’s Sherbrooke office as a student in May 2015 as part of his first co-op placement and he is currently doing his second co-op placement with our firm. He will complete his bachelor of laws and his master of business administration (MBA) at Université de Sherbrooke in 2017.
Mr. Vachon has been involved with Université de Sherbrooke’s LL.B./MBA student association throughout his university studies and is also a redactor for the university’s law review (R.D.U.S.).
Professional and community activities
- Contributor, Revue de Droit de l’Université de Sherbrooke (R.D.U.S.)
- Mentor, Coach-recrue (coach-rookie) program at Université de Sherbrooke’s faculty of law
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke, expected in April 2017
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke, expected in August 2017
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Vice-president, Association des étudiantes et étudiants du programme LL.B./MBA de l’Université de Sherbrooke
- Secretary-treasurer, Association des étudiantes et étudiants du programme LL.B./MBA de l’Université de Sherbrooke