Alex-Anne Trudeau Student
Alex-Anne joined the Lavery team as a student in the summer of 2023 and will be articling with the firm in 2025. She is currently completing her law degree at the Université du Québec à Montréal.
Prior to joining the Lavery team, Alex-Anne developed her legal knowledge and skills by working as a law student in a Montreal law firm.
In parallel to her studies, Alex-Anne acted as the student life coordinator for the Law Students Association of the Université du Québec à Montréal and participated in the creation of the Social Justice Legal Clinic at her university. She also implemented various projects during her involvement with the Lawyers Without Borders Committee at UQAM.
Involved in the artistic swimming community, she contributed to the foundation of a committee promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and sat as a member of the Commission for a Safe and HealthySport of the Quebec Artistic Swimming Federation.
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, expected graduation in 2023
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Law Students Association of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2022-2023, Student Life Coordinator
- UQAM Lawyers Without Borders Committee, 2020-2023, Volunteer
- Social Justice Legal Clinic of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2022, Co-creator
- Commission for a Safe and Healthy Sport of the Quebec Artistic Swimming Federation, 2020-2022, Volunteer