Lavery is pleased to announce that 17 partners of the firm are ranked among the most recommended lawyers in Canada in their respective practice areas in the 2013 edition of Thomson Carswell’s Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory. The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is the most comprehensive publication to legal talent in the country. It is a reference guide for Canadian and U.S. corporate counsel and law firms in need of specialized legal services.
The 2013 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory identifies the best lawyers in 64 practice areas based on the results of a thorough annual peer-review survey completed by more than a thousand respected legal professionals and a wide range of well-informed clients. Lavery lawyers are recommended in a vast array of fields, including banking, asset finance, mining law, directors’ and officers’ liability, mergers and acquisitions, employment law and labour relations, class actions, construction law, medical negligence, family law, and commercial insurance litigation.
"In the 2013 edition of this legal directory, 17 Lavery partners were recognized for their first-rate expertise. I congratulate our 17 colleagues for this recognition and for their continued commitment to serving the needs of our clients", said Don McCarty, Lavery’s Managing Partner.
The following Lavery partners are listed in the 2013 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory :
- Marie-Claude Armstrong – Family Law
- Pierre-L. Baribeau - Employment Law and Labour Relations
- Michel Blouin - Mining
- René Branchaud – Mining
- Gérard Coulombe, Q.C., Ad. E. – Corporate Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pierre Denis - Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Josée Dumoulin* - Pension plans
- Nicolas Gagnon - Construction Law
- Jean Hébert - Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- Odette Jobin-Laberge, Ad. E. - Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- Jean-François Lepage – Medical Negligence
- Robert W. Mason - Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- Louis Payette, Ad. E. – Banking and Financial Institutions
- Jacques Perron – Transportation (Road & Rail)
- Ian Rose – Litigation – Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Jean Saint-Onge, Ad. E. - Class Actions; Litigation – Commercial Insurance; Litigation - Product Liability
- André Vautour - Technology Transactions
For more information, please visit Lexpert’s website at: www.lexpert.ca/directory.