Lea Maalouf is a member of the Commercial litigation group. She practices mainly in the areas of civil liability, contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, and construction law.
Ms. Maalouf started her practice at Lavery in 2011 after completing her articling with the firm. She has been a member of the board of directors of the Young Bar Association of Montréal since 2013 and is also a member of the Jeunes Premiers committee of Théâtre du Nouveau Monde and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra Young Ambassadors Club.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2003
- Certificate in applied communication, Université de Montréal, 2006
- M.Sc., communication, Université de Montréal, 2008
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since 2011
Boards and Professional Affiliations
- Young Bar Association of Montréal
Publications by Léa Maalouf
- Léa Maalouf and Dominique Bélisle